Friday, July 4, 2008

It's a Tea Party and You're Invited!


Finally! It's my grand opening celebration of The Pattern Box! I finally finished putting the finishing touches on my felted teapot pattern. It's available on the "afternoon tea" page for $5. But, just for stopping by, I'm giving away my felted teacup and saucer pattern, as well as two tea-time treats patterns ... just as promised! The treats are a chocolate shortbread cookie and a little raspberry cake.
I've taken a lot of time with my teapot pattern and include in the 8-pages, directions on needle felting a design on the finished teapot.
Thank you all so much for your continued support, kind comments and {{hugs}} of encouragement!! I so appreciate it! As always, if you run into any kind of problem with one of my patterns or if you have a question, please feel free to email me. Even if you just want to say, "hello," I'd love to hear from you.
If you do knit up one of my designs, and you wouldn't mind sharing your photos, I'd love to post them here.
Thank you, again! Now, go on ... go on over to The Pattern Box and have a cup of tea!

No comments: