Saturday, June 7, 2008

Two of the Hedgehogs Have Been Added! And my website is down! :(



Well, I was able to write up the Large and Medium Hedgehog pattern in Publisher and save it as a pdf file this afternoon and I've now added it to Ravelry. Since my webserver sometimes has issues, I guess the safest route is to always email me at my regular email address if you have any problems, questions, concerns or if you just want to say, "hi!"

I hope you like the hedgehogs. They, too, are knitted in the round and then felted in the washing machine. The 8-page pattern includes complete directions for both sizes. The patterns for each are slightly different, not just switching down a needle size. In fact, both sizes are knit on size US 10 1/2 double-pointed needles.
Meanwhile, I have two smaller sizes still to put into Publisher ... a small and a mini! If you'd like to purchase the Large and Medium Hedgehog pattern, you may do so at my shop, The Pattern Box, for $5.

No comments: