Monday, April 26, 2010

New Ideas for Designs and Thank You!

Before I get started writing about all the new design ideas popping into my head, I have to say a huge "Thank You" to everyone who has been so kind to comment regarding my Mom's death. It's been very hard these last few weeks. I am trying to move forward, knowing my Mom is rejoicing in heaven ... but I miss her ... and it's still really, really bizarre to think that I won't see her anymore. In any event, I pray for courage ... and for my Dad ... and we go on to another day and hope I can do my best with it.

SO ... onto new designs! I'm really excited about these. While I was sitting outside one day, admiring the little statues and the bird bath in the shady spot I call a garden, I started thinking about knitting them! Small, stone statues made of knitted felt! I am setting aside my BIG project (which will remain hush-hush for now) to knit up a couple of test statues and see if they can come out in real life as I envision them in my head.

Also, I am just putting the finishing touches on Cool Cat (which will be renamed!) and the Garden Rabbits ... they'll be up soon!

No comments: