Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Ideas; New Patterns Coming Soon!

I've had so many ideas running around in my head lately ... which always leads to new patterns in the works! They've been a long time in development ... and are still being tested, but when they are finally unveiled, I think (and I hope!!!) that you will really enjoy them! I have all kinds of different projects ... from toys to decorations and beyond! I am bursting! (Really, I am! I keep biting my lips to keep from spilling the beans!) I must keep them all contained for now until they are properly perfected. But keep tuned to my blog and The Pattern Box for more details coming soon.
Think fun! Think colorful! Think whimsical! Think of a place and time when you can be silly and laugh and not worry about anything!!! I hope these new patterns will evoke all of those feelings!
And, by the way, I just received my BIG box of new fingering-weight wool yarn to start on one of my biggest and most involved projects yet!

No comments: