Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Am Not Spam! Phew!

Mummble-Jummble2 was one of those blogs "mistakenly" marked as spam the other day! YIKES! I know I ramble sometimes, but I didn't think I've ever really been that repetitive! Anyhow, I really only like Spam when it's fried. And I haven't had that since I was in kindergarten ... which, well, was a really, really long time ago. (In the '60s, if you must know). So I am publishing two posts on the same day with totally different topics because I was blocked from my blog the other day. (Until it was determined I was not spam.)

Now that we've established that I'm not spam, I'll move along with my real post! Which is to say that there are a few new developments in my life! I am now working part-time at my local yarn store ... I'm flattered the owner has such confidence in me, as I haven't worked for pay for a LONG, long time. Having been employed as a writer and not a salesperson, this should prove interesting! However, I do LOVE yarn and needles and felting and anything fibery and so I hope I will be able to fulfill her trust in me! The past week, I worked almost every day while the store is conducting inventory. I never knew there could be so many buttons in one tube! Also, when asked to roll a hank of yarn into a ball, I needed help! *sniff* I really have shown myself to be quite inept! Yet, I am not too proud to shout out for assistance!!! HELP!
Hopefully the learning curve will be over soon.

No comments: