Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Sugarless Panoramic Egg to Appear in Popknits!




Yippee! I'm so excited! The wonderful online knitting magazine, POPKNITS, is set to publish my Sugarless Panoramic Egg and Egg Box pattern in the Spring issue! The issue is scheduled to go live on March 4, so circle that date in red on your calendars!!! You'll love the entire issue! And if you're a Ravelry member, you can get a glimpse of the patterns from Popknits' Spring preview!! These are the only photos I can show you for now ... and before I forget, I want to thank Suze Moon for being such a fabulous test knitter for the egg! Thank you, Suze!!!

4 comments:

Ariel said...

HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Anita!!!

Nean the Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nean the Bean said...

I should have copy edited my comment before I left it! I wanted to thank you, Ariel, for being such a great supporter and wonderful knitting friend! (I hope I got everything right this time. It looks so weird to have "Comment deleted!" It was my mistake! Really, it was!

Little Scarf Girl said...

Yay! :D The eggs look great!