Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tea Cups


The felted tea cups came out much bigger than I would have liked. Again, I used the Fiesta Ware pattern (again omitting the design). I used size 8 needles this time and two strands of Lamb's Pride worsted (from the Brown Sheep Company) held together. The saucers came out very heavy! I wanted to make sure the cups would be stable and thick, but maybe the two strands made them too thick. Oh well! It's always an experiment!

1 comment:

Telmah said...

I love the way the teaset is coming out! This version of the cups and saucers is excellently shaped and proportioned.

:-)

blog.standardD.net