Monday, May 25, 2009

Say, "Hello!" to Cool Cat, Version One

Here's my latest little critter ... I wanted to knit (and felt) a cat that could be done all in one piece, including the arms and legs and tail, and who could sit, as well. So, here he is: Meet Cool Cat, Version One!
The only sewing you have to do is to sew up his bottom and stitch on his ears ... that's it!

Here's a side view. I am working on a smaller version and a larger version. As soon as all three are ready, I'll have the pattern available for sale. I hope you like him!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awww! What a cutie!

Ariel said...

She's adorable!!

melusine_tricote said...

Wow !!! Lovely !

Deb said...

Oh, how cute. I love the calico colors. She looks like my first kitty when I was a kid.

Amybel said...

Yes, I do like it!
Found you on Rav when I found the sun pattern. Your toys are quite cute! I don't suppose you'd think of working on a giraffe? Just because no one seems to want to knit a felted giraffe, except maybe me!

knittingdragonflies said...

So cute! What a good job!
Vicki