Friday, March 27, 2009

Gloomy, but Warm

It's a gloomy day today, but it is getting warmer. At least I didn't have to wear my winter coat (which is full of Maggie's hair right now) ... It's raining again, though. I am so very, very tired of the rain.
I should feel good ... I mean, I think I finally found all of my father's information needed for the tax preparer (it's all so confusing to me!!!!) ... and I called in to refill all my parents' prescriptions ... so I think I handled all the details for today. Audible sigh of relief!
Meanwhile, I am still spotting wonderful Dennison Crepe Paper outfits and booklets for paper dolls on eBay. I just love looking at them and imagining the people who played with them ... who, so painstakingly, decorated and cut out those little dresses and then pasted the bits of paper lace trims and things. They are lovely!
I think it's time for another pot of coffee! Oh! And if you are a member of ravelry and want to join the free, Sugarless Panoramic Egg Knit a long, just look for my group (the one with the Take-A-Long Sun as a mascot!) and join in! We're just about ready to get going. It's a super fast, super easy pattern that's very cheerful. It's sure to bolster your spirits even in this gloomy weather. I've heard it's snowing in some spots! So, think spring!

No comments: