Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finished More Simple Dolls









I finished a few more dolls for the Simple Dolls pattern. I want to get back to my mermaid and dragon, but I keep thinking of some new doll and a face that I'd like to add to the collection before I write up the final pattern! I really like my cat and dog. I think they're my favorites so far. The faces are so much fun. I just have to be patient and wait until the felt is completely dry before I start to embroider ... if you embroider while they are wet, the cotton perl floss tends to bleed! YIKES! Everybody ends up with a 5 o'clock shadow! I'll post the pattern soon on the pattern box and also it will be available on Ravelry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely !

Anki said...

Lovely dolls. I particularly like the one in blue with long red hair. Could be me about 10 years ago :-)