Monday, June 9, 2008

After the Dust Has Settled ...

I can't believe it's June 9 already! The weather forecast calls for near 100-degree temps. today! Incredible! I just want to grab my summer, put it in a jar and save every drop of every day. I looked forward to summer for so long!!! All through that dull, dreary, cheerless winter I thought about how good it would feel to have the sun on my skin ... and to open the windows ... and to hear the birds and the crickets and the frogs.
Anyway, I mention all this because here it is June 9 already and I haven't been to the pool yet! SO, I am going to try to hurry up and work hard this week and get the rest of my patterns posted ... but at the same time I realized (and this realization is the "dust settling" part of this post) that I hadn't intended to sell anything on this blog ... so I do hate to inconvenience anyone, but I'm replacing all the links to the shopping cart with links to shop at The Pattern Box. I hope, if you do like my patterns, you won't mind being directed over there. Having everything at the "shop" will be much easier to keep track of things and keep the business of selling where it belongs. I will have lots of tips and techniques for completing the patterns there, as well. I do also want to mention that felting is such an incredibly fun thing to do. You have so much more control over shaping than you do when you knit normally.
Well, I better grab my cup of coffee and get going so I can see some sun today!! And, as always, I'm so overwhelmed by the number of people who like my Take-Along Sun! Do you know that it was rejected from Knitty.com? So, it's so encouraging that so many like it ... and that it can bring a smile to your face like it has my own.
More later!

No comments: