Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another Pair of Booties Finished

I kept meaning to knit these booties for one of the program coordinators at the museum where Kent volunteers ... days turned into weeks and finally! This weekend I made myself focus and I started/finished them. This is the easiest pattern I have ever used!!! I bought it on eBay from Over the Rainbow Designs. These little booties only take about an afternoon to knit ... I used washable dk for the ribbed part. These have already been washed in the washer/gentle and tumbled dry (low) two times! The color difference in the booties comes from using Sirdar's Funky Fur Magic eyelash yarn. I love it! So easy to work with. The best eyelash ever made! And yes! There is a difference in eyelash yarns!!! (Well, in my opinion.)

No comments: